Our digital leaders for 2023-2024
This year, we have interveiwed and selected three new digital leaders from year 6. Through their new roles, our digital leaders will share their passion for technology and use their knowledge to promote all thinks digital across the school.
Our digital leaders are; Mya, Daisy and Brook.
A digital leader is a KS2 pupil, who has shown responsibility or potential leadership in regard to using technology safely and effectively. Their role is to support the use of technology, particularly internet-accessible devices across the school.
- Support the use of chrome books in school to support learning.
- Share their skills and expertise with other pupils, classes and teachers.
- Assist teachers and other pupils in understanding coding applications.
- Help to set up equipment in classrooms for teachers.
- Assist with lunchtime or after school computing.
- Support teachers in using technology in the classroom.
- Share expertise with other children.
- Have a good understanding of how to stay safe with technology and share that with others.